Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stadium Tours,

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Ive seen nothing on website or in programme. I guess I just must be blind...It just that I quite fancy seeing behind the scences as it were. Has anyone got any info on this, price, times etc etc...Thanks.

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
i don't think they're publicizing them very much, if at all. They run on Thursdays at 10AM, 2PM and 6PM and are £10 Per Adult and £5 Per Child. The tours should take between an hour and a half to two hours and parking will be available at the ground. Phone 0845 873 0251 to book :)

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
i don't think they're publicizing them very much, if at all. They run on Thursdays at 10AM, 2PM and 6PM and are £10 Per Adult and £5 Per Child. The tours should take between an hour and a half to two hours and parking will be available at the ground. Phone 0845 873 0251 to book :)

Thanks, good info.

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
Let us know if you go and what you think :)

For a Brighton fan it's a brilliant experience (even the wife and daughter, who neither like football, enjoyed it).

The tour pretty much covers the whole ground. You start in the West stand going round the dining facilites, snoop around the 1901 area and visit the directors lounge. The really interesting part is the facilities offered to the teams. There is quite a contrast between the away teams changing room (wooden benches) to the home team facilities(nice padded seats, very hot/very cold baths). It's interesting to see the indoor warm-up rooms with the astroturf.

Like a sad old git I can now say that I've stood in the post match interview corner, sat at the table in the press room where Vicente will probably be sitting during his press conference, walked down the tunnel to pitch side and sat in Gus's match seat.

If you can get on a tour then it's very well worth doing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here