Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stadium tour photos, taken 22/3/11

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Is there any chance you can email these to me and I can put them on countdown2falmer.co.uk?
Just PM me and I will give you the email address.

I have done this for a few people lately. If you can resize your images to 1024x768 or 800x600 zip them up and email, I can do the rest.

There are 60 or so. If you PM me a postal address, I can burn all the hi-res pics to DVD and post them to you if you want...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ones like this make you realise what the money has gone into in terms of the quality of the finish. No shitty breezeblocks or plain corrugated steel, but proper brickwork.

199765_10150128529501847_605676846_7143070_3229566_n.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Also: how OLD does Paul Rogers look in his photo?!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The Supporters Bar is much bigger than I anticipated. There is a large single bar and a doorway through to the club museam. A glass balcony sits to one side where you can look over the concourse.

The Bar is only accessible from outside the ground and will not be used at half time etc. However it will be open at normal pub hours for fans to use at all times...

Oh and there's gonna be a great mosaic on one wall!!

So it's open to everyone before the match regardless of where ur ticket is?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
North.jpgNorthBar.jpg

Few Questions if anyone can help:

1st pic - is that from the corner? So that's the North seats right in front? Those are stairs to the concourse yeh? Anyone know what's going to be there ib the corner?

2nd Pic - prob me not paying much att but didn't realise there was glass in the North stand - looks amazng! From what I rmeember there isn't glass quite like that in the Sout - or East?

Thanks

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
1st pic - is that from the corner? So that's the North seats right in front? Those are stairs to the concourse yeh? Anyone know what's going to be there ib the corner?

Isn't there gonna be a gate for vehicle access in that corner?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Isn't there gonna be a gate for vehicle access in that corner?

Looks like there's space - it's the one thing I don't like about the stadium in general (not that i'll moan about it) - The corners look silly and too much of a gap - could have done with 5 more seats on each end of the stand. Any news on our Strongbow my friend :drink: ?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
View attachment 22340View attachment 22341

Few Questions if anyone can help:

2nd Pic - prob me not paying much att but didn't realise there was glass in the North stand - looks amazng! From what I rmeember there isn't glass quite like that in the Sout - or East?

Thanks

The top pic was taken in the North East corner, looking up at the bank of seats. The 'stairs' you see there are at the outermost edge of the terrace on which the seats will be fixed. The space underneath is the North Stand concourse, where the food / beer / toilets etc will be. The corner itself will, I think be open for vehicle access.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The top pic was taken in the North East corner, looking up at the bank of seats. The 'stairs' you see there are at the outermost edge of the terrace on which the seats will be fixed. The space underneath is the North Stand concourse, where the food / beer / toilets etc will be. The corner itself will, I think be open for vehicle access.

Thanks mate - thought that was the case. That North roof looks low and IDEAL for making LOTS of noise in - would you agree having seen it up close?

PS - Did my pic for the mosaic yesterday :) Flyers looking good in Sportsman last night!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Looks like there's space - it's the one thing I don't like about the stadium in general (not that i'll moan about it) - The corners look silly and too much of a gap - could have done with 5 more seats on each end of the stand. Any news on our Strongbow my friend :drink: ?

They've said it will be Bulmers I'm afraid sheebo :nono:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They've said it will be Bulmers I'm afraid sheebo :nono:

At least it's cider i suppose - Bulmers usually more expensive though. Is that Bulmers on tap do you know?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here