Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stadium of Light....a HARROWING tale

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Easy 10 said:
I'd already embarrassed meself enough by then, and I only have my own clumsiness and ineptitude to blame really. If a steward had seen me, I'd have probably been ejected on suspicion of being drunk and disorderly.

:dunce:

Ah but it that was the case it would have been down to their in ability to do their job and see you were drunk and thus not letting you in the ground, that allowed you to hurt yourself in the first place.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Don't worry about it easy. I fell up the steps as I was going up to my seat and smashed my face into the ground. then nearly did the same thing at half time:dunce:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
eastlondonseagull said:
Dreaming of Kuipers again? :lolol:

No, I was just shocked when he actually saved something :p

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I love you all as well. I do. *sniff*

Just reading back, perhaps I did turn the sarcasm valve up a smidgen...I was tired, irritable and emotional after a long day. I've wound my neck in now, and am once again drifting in mellow tranquility.

I'm up for a ruck tomorrow though :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
One of my mates kids did that at Cardiff and three of us had to lift him out. There were tears I can tell you.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Easy 10 said:
I love you all as well. I do. *sniff*

Just reading back, perhaps I did turn the sarcasm valve up a smidgen...I was tired, irritable and emotional after a long day. I've wound my neck in now, and am once again drifting in mellow tranquility.

I'm up for a ruck tomorrow though :thumbsup:

Good to see the real Easy emerging again. I can understand the tired irritable and emotional after yesterday.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I did the same at Port Vale 2 years ago when we scored. I'd only had one hurried pint in that grotty tin pub we were all herded into, having waited 20 minutes to be served.

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
Seagullible said:
Remember Italia doing the same at the Madjeiski a couple of years ago - classic watching someone struggle to break free :lolol:

The seats at the Mad Stad gave me the biggest laff I've had at a match.

A Reading fan sat to our left had been giving Posh fans verbals and "sign language" throughout the match. Into injury time and the ball is booted into his part of the stand and it ends up bouncing along the row of seats in front of him.

Manfully he stretches over the row, picks up the ball and projects it back towards the pitch. His style is reminiscent of the late Ian Hutchinson, and he windmills wildly to keep his balance.

He fails.

His fall takes him over TWO rows of seats and he crumples and disapppears into the third row. He was a bit sheepish after that and I wet myself through laughter.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 In "Bite Back" Shocker :eek:

The Dark Side remains a part of you it does, time to take control of your feeliongs, harness your power, release your anger and the dark side will triumph with you.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
The Dark Side remains a part of you it does, time to take control of your feeliongs, harness your power, release your anger and the dark side will triumph with you.
I'll never join you. You have failed, Crabtree. I will never turn to the Dark Side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here