Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stadium = No Go

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
YOVE GOT SUBUTEO OVER THERE U GOT SUBUTEO OVER THER EU GOT SUBUTEO OVER THERE U GOT SUBUTEO OVER THERE

YOU GOT A COW SHED OVER THERE U GOT A COW SHED OVER THERE YOU GOT A COW SHED OVER THERE U GOT A COW SHED OVER THERE

U GOT f*** ALL OVER THERE U GOT f*** ALL OVER THERE U GOT f*** ALL OVER THERE U GOT f*** ALL OVER THERE

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
ccfcwelshlad said:
YOVE GOT SUBUTEO OVER THERE U GOT SUBUTEO OVER THER EU GOT SUBUTEO OVER THERE U GOT SUBUTEO OVER THERE

YOU GOT A COW SHED OVER THERE U GOT A COW SHED OVER THERE YOU GOT A COW SHED OVER THERE U GOT A COW SHED OVER THERE

U GOT f*** ALL OVER THERE U GOT f*** ALL OVER THERE U GOT f*** ALL OVER THERE U GOT f*** ALL OVER THERE

And there was me thinking they didn't actually speak Welsh in Cardiff!!

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
CHEERIO ALL

WHAT I WAS LOOKING TO DO WORKED

GOT EVERYONE WOUND UP - SAME AS THEY DID TO MANY CARDIFF FANS!

SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU DO GET THE STADIUM - EVEN IF ITS SO WE GET MORE SEATS WHEN WE VISIT YOU (F.A. CUP/LEAGUE CUP) AND A ROOF

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
ccfcwelshlad said:
what was actually said was - Can we remind all fans that it is a legal offence to go on the pitch - stoke fans hyped it up a bit!

As I remember it was a Brighton fan (or a few) that heard the announcement and posted it here. But it was so long (and 3 or 4 boards) ago I may have that wrong.

Is there a masochistic streak in you that you need to come here and be abused or are you just a sad lonely loser, sorry my fault you're Welsh.

Last edited:

woodster

Jul 18, 2003
and because having a laugh at a club on the brink of extinction is the same as missing out on promotion.

mmmmm, the irony of welsh humour.

i dont like assuming that all fans are the same, but piss off welsh inbred!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
ccfcwelshlad said:
CHEERIO ALL

SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU DO GET THE STADIUM - EVEN IF ITS SO WE GET MORE SEATS WHEN WE VISIT YOU (F.A. CUP/LEAGUE CUP) AND A ROOF

Well, that was the least successful wind-up of all time. Thanks for the support, and giving us some light relief after a mentally tiring day.

:lolol:

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
ccfcwelshlad said:
CHEERIO ALL

Can all those who are wound up by this twat please raise their hands.

Will all those who are feeling a little sad that the loser had nothing better to do in his Welsh hovel this wet and windy Thursday night than come on here please raise their hand :wave:

Last edited:

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
Curious Orange said:
Well, that was the least successful wind-up of all time. Thanks for the support, and giving us some light relief after a mentally tiring day.

:lolol:

what was the address to send this letter or email to??? That was the reason i come on here in the first place.:D

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
Last edited:

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
maybe winding people up didnt happen but i bet i wouldnt have got the same sort of response in the matter of 10mins if i had started saying that i really want you to do well etc!

I'm going for real now, will type up letter and post it tommorow!

ccfcwelshlad

Jul 9, 2003
Cardiff
BRIGHTON BOY IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A TWAT! I'M OFFERING TO HELP AND HE STILL SLAGS YOU OFF!

SOME PEOPLE NEVER LEARN

"WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!"

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
ccfcwelshlad said:
maybe winding people up didnt happen but i bet i wouldnt have got the same sort of response in the matter of 10mins if i had started saying that i really want you to do well etc!

I'm going for real now, will type up letter and post it tommorow!

Now I wonder what reaction I would get if I came into your living room when you were having a little trouble and patted you consoling on the back and said, is there anything I can do too help?

Then I wonder what reaction I would get if I came into your living room and pissed in your beer?

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
ccfcwelshlad said:
BRIGHTON BOY IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A TWAT! I'M OFFERING TO HELP AND HE STILL SLAGS YOU OFF!

SOME PEOPLE NEVER LEARN

"WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!"

Maybe i am a TWAT, if u really wanted to help why didnt you just send a letter and keep quiet. YOU had to send this post first and mouth off.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
thanks for your input, very much appreciated.

next time your in brighton, I'm sure we will make you welcome:safeway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here