Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stadium nicknames

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
probably as every club in the country has already renamed it the Gaymex

Except, you know that's not true, because only bennys like you think Amex is pronounced Ay-mex. So it doesn't really work, does it. Unless you're a bit :dunce:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
The Immaculate Conception The Pleasuredome The House of God The Spanking of Palace Arena

The Coliseium

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I've called it the theatre of flair a couple of times, everybody seemed to know what I was talking about...

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
ermmmm noooo!!! again I think you will definatly find the preferred name is MANSEX ARENA anagram of AMEX and N S (North Stand):lol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
ermmmm noooo!!! again I think you will definatly find the preferred name is MANSEX ARENA anagram of AMEX and N S (North Stand):lol:
Oh no! If only the club had thought of this really OBVIOUS anagram before calling it the Amex.

:rolleyes:

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Surely for your first post you can come up with something better than THAT? You're not even any good at taking the piss.

Christ on a bike, we do better ourselves. The Too Camp? Man-field? The San Queero?

Come on, are you seeing how it works now?

You pointless c**ts.....and as to celebrating your own gayness just about sums you lot up....ooooooo your such a bitch........just to add wasnt trying to be funny just stating what your weird looking arena is known as now........queering up your own place hmmph you are a strange bunch........BHA 1 CPFC 3 Pedroza hat trick TA Ta precious

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Surely for your first post you can come up with something better than THAT? You're not even any good at taking the piss.

Christ on a bike, we do better ourselves. The Too Camp? Man-field? The San Queero?

Come on, are you seeing how it works now?

You pointless c**ts.....and as to celebrating your own gayness just about sums you lot up....ooooooo your such a bitch........just to add wasnt trying to be funny just stating what your weird looking arena is known as now........queering up your own place hmmph you are a strange bunch........BHA 1 CPFC 3 Pedroza hat trick TA Ta precious

And yet you choose to join us? You strange little man.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean

lol enjoy watching your sh#t team in your sh#t hole of a stadium, call us what you like your clubs a relic, catch us if you can...

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

You protest too much sweetie, something to want to come out with? :blush:

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
lol enjoy watching your sh#t team in your sh#t hole of a stadium, call us what you like your clubs a relic, catch us if you can...

In all fairness you have a good team (spitting the bad taste out, last time I say that!!!) and we have become hard to beat so all in all what with our mutual dislike for each other should prove to be a livly night at the Mansex Arena

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Tampax, Andrex, Durex or Gaymex as well as wonky warehouse and soul-less bowl

other fans can call it what they want, all i know is its a bloody brilliant stadium and love the fact its ours.

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
Tampax, Andrex, Durex or Gaymex as well as wonky warehouse and soul-less bowl

Nooooooooooooooooooooo last time We have adpoted the name MANSEX ARENA ANAGRAM OF AMEX N S (NORTH STAND) you'll will all be glad to know this will be my last post on here....you really are pointless.....give you 3 years before the shit hits the fan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here