Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stadium naming rights - NSC to sponsor toilets?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I believe it's way too easy for people to forget the misery and pain we've all suffered getting to the promised land that is Falmer. The likes of Stanley, Archer and Bellotti deserve to be remembered so people never forget what we went through. Many of us have lost 20% of our supporting lives watching our team tread water because of the damage these clowns did.

So, what if NSC raised a pool of money to secure naming rights to the North Stand toilets and asked the club? And called them the Bellotti Bogs or Archer's Amenties etc? Least we forget and all that. For the younger members, these crooks were the Hitler, Mussolini and Tojo of your parents and grandparents generation; you had to be there, and if you were, you'd understand why we don't want you to forget the struggle - similar to the mosaic's idea so that fans can be commemorated because so many albion fans have literally died waiting for this stadium. And all because of these greedy bastards.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Sorry, but these unspeakable names have no place in our new home. I wouldn't even like to see their names inscribed in a urinal - they don't even rate that highly. I wouldn't like to see them commemorated in any way; keep these bastards well away.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
The plan is to burn them, then not piss on them, so naming bog can't work!

I know I know. But the last I read, this was illegal. However, might be worth writing to MPs to ask them to revisit the witchery laws which were last used to prosecute as recently as 1943. Although no one got burnt. I'm thinking toliet naming might be easier.

Dec 24, 2010
One cubicle should be the hove born & bred stall and have so many glory holes it'll look like a piece of swiss cheese

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I think we leave any reference to them behind us once we move into our shiny new home.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
I like the idea, what about broadening it to include players who have wound us up, ours and from other teams. We could start with Dean Hammond and Leon Knight and Scott McGleish.

Waits to be shot down in flames.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Agree with Tricky. We can't forget them, but let's not dirty our fantastic new home by having their names anywhere near it.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
C'mon, their pictures on the backs of the urinals so we can piss on their face every game.

Yes, this is theintended spirit. Get your urine behind this boys! (and girls).Like an Early day motion, this needs 100 signatures before we can approach the club. They'll love it!!

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Look you lot, we're going to have a Bellotti Bog so start getting behind this now the crucial Harveys issue has been resolved. Besides, what else is there to campaign for?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here