Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stadium Finished in June?

Sep 1, 2010
I was at the stadium today and was speaking to on of the builders who said the finish date as due to be May but is now June as they are a little behind now, he also said there is a big effort needed for the interior to be done in time as well. Looking bloody amazing now though !!

004.JPG

007.JPG

031.JPG

032.JPG

016.JPG

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
It's definitely going to be tight. Lads working for a mate of mine are on 7 days a week up there!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Looks like they are on target to me.....that builder chappie realised it was April Fools day!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Unless they have slipped by a MONTH I feel this is very unlikely

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm not being deliberately mean or confrontational, but really, why would you take anything a 'builder' says seriously? In my experience people like builders live for taking the piss and winding people up.

Excellent photos though :thumbsup:

Sep 1, 2010
Looks like they are on target to me.....that builder chappie realised it was April Fools day!

Yeah, a strong possibility. I got stitched up in the club shop today with someone telling me about the Green home kit as well, it was not until i left the shop i realised the date.

Sep 1, 2010
I'm not being deliberately mean or confrontational, but really, why would you take anything a 'builder' says seriously? In my experience people like builders live for taking the piss and winding people up.

This is true. I think the fact he was an older(ish) gentleman i took it as fact like a fool. Still, the place is really coming together now.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Yeah, a strong possibility. I got stitched up in the club shop today with someone telling me about the Green home kit as well, it was not until i left the shop i realised the date.

Really good pics though...thanks, its looking good AvS

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Also, is due to be handed over on the last day of May. If it slips by a day then you could say "Was due in May, but won't be finished until June". Sounds much worse than saying it is ONE DAY behind schedule. Depends if you like your facts served up Tabloid style or not.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Sep 1, 2010
I have just noticed the comedy angle of the hardhat of the guy on the right in the picture where the are doing the landscaping

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here