Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ST ticket update

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hilarious the way so many folks keep bed-wetting over phone updates for fixtures some time away. Just a thought, but maybe don't be a dick and do give your phone a chance to sort itself out via background batch updates, many of them run overnight. It's only a problem if it's still a problem on the day of the match. Even then it's a sub-5 minute job for the Ticket Office to fix. Sake! :rolleyes:

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Hilarious the way so many folks keep bed-wetting over phone updates for fixtures some time away. Just a thought, but maybe don't be a dick and do give your phone a chance to sort itself out via background batch updates, many of them run overnight. It's only a problem if it's still a problem on the day of the match. Even then it's a sub-5 minute job for the Ticket Office to fix. Sake! :rolleyes:
Or perhaps just accept that people are different rather than calling people names? Some people are more anxious than others and want to be sure things are all in place as soon as possible. Some leave it to the last minute (incidentally those were the people who were unable to get in to the ground on Saturday and had to trudge down to the ticket office to get a paper ticket) which is fine too. In any case no one is bedwetting - the OP simply wondered why he was getting notifications every few minutes and it seems there is an issue that is being fixed :shrug:

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024
Err this isn’t bed-wetting over getting the next game updated. This is about getting constant notifications about updates when nothing is being updated. I have had 30+ today and the club know that there is an issue that needs sorting. So maybe stick your dick comments elsewhere where they are more appropriate.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Err this isn’t bed-wetting over getting the next game updated. This is about getting constant notifications about updates when nothing is being updated. I have had 30+ today and the club know that there is an issue that needs sorting. So maybe stick your dick comments elsewhere where they are more appropriate.
I’ve had the same issue just turned off notifications for my 3 tickets as was getting updates pinged for each do them every few minutes

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024
I’ve had the same issue just turned off notifications for my 3 tickets as was getting updates pinged for each do them every few minutes
I had to turn updates off as I was still getting notifications after turning them off. Really odd as not had anything like it before. Hopefully sorted soon.

Shaktarman

Sep 19, 2022
Dick.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Tit :giggle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here