Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

St Pauli 0, Bayern Munich 3

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
A sad day for the incredible combination of football. punk rock and political protest as the "rebel's choice" team lost 0-3 at home to the lederhosen-wearing, Hitler-admiring, corporate crypto-fascists of Bayern Munich. Hope Attila drowned his sorrows in suitable style.

Slightly better news, Bradford (Park Avenue), having gone 20 games without a win broke their duck in style by thrashing Runcorn 8-0. A pity that Runcorn will probably go bust and have their record expunged.

That is all, you have not been charged for the Public Information Message.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I've no time for them either but that might be being a bit gratuitous about Bayern, ah fuckit. Sadly, St Pauli might be cool off the pitch but on the pitch, they're still pony.

I can't believe how closely my team Duisburg's league position has shadowed the Albion's. They're even bottom now too. :angry:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
I've no time for them either but that might be being a bit gratuitous about Bayern, ah fuckit. Sadly, St Pauli might be cool off the pitch but on the pitch, they're still pony.

I can't believe how closely my team Duisburg's league position has shadowed the Albion's. They're even bottom now too. :angry:
It was just a rant. Are Duisburg the Zebras?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Brovian said:
It was just a rant. Are Duisburg the Zebras?

Oh yes.

duisburg.jpg

Dandyman

In London village.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Dandyman said:
Not too keen on some of the people that St Pauli fans choose to associate with....

http://www.talfanzine.com/fcstpauli.htm
That's a link to a Celtic site, not sure why you think they're people Paulifans shouldn't associate with. I certainly didn't have you down as an Orangeman and Loyalist Rangers fan. Long before Simster and The Laughing Bluebird (I think it was) bought out their 'Brighton/Wrexham Fans Utd' scarf you could buy "Rebel's choice' hats which were half-and-half Celtic and St Pauli.

Dandyman

In London village.
Brovian said:
That's a link to a Celtic site, not sure why you think they're people Paulifans shouldn't associate with. I certainly didn't have you down as an Orangeman and Loyalist Rangers fan. Long before Simster and The Laughing Bluebird (I think it was) bought out their 'Brighton/Wrexham Fans Utd' scarf you could buy "Rebel's choice' hats which were half-and-half Celtic and St Pauli.

I'm not a Orangeman. I just dislike people who sing songs in praise of sectarian murderers.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Blue zebras?

You should hear the "Zebra Twist" - the, ahem, groovy '50s saxophone-driven ditty they run out to. It makes SBTS seem cutting edge, great stuff.

Dandyman

In London village.
MYOB said:
I'm presuming you dislike Rangers equally then?

If people are singing songs in praise of gangsters like the LVF and their ilk, then yes I do dislike that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here