Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

St Georges Day Holiday VOTE

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
graz126 said:
dunno if anyone missed this but dragons dont exsist.
And why do you THINK dragon don't exist ? Because its all thanks to heroes St George of course.
I can also highly recommend the anti-elephant pellets I have been scattering in my back garden. I've been using them for years now, and have not been pestered by elephants ONCE in all that time.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Easy 10 said:
And why do you THINK dragon don't exist ? Because its all thanks to heroes St George of course.
I can also highly recommend the anti-elephant pellets I have been scattering in my back garden. I've been using them for years now, and have not been pestered by elephants ONCE in all that time.

You lucky, lucky boy. They have no effect whatsoever in my garden.

I am plagued by them.

f***ing shit the size of cars they do.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Artois said:
You lucky, lucky boy. They have no effect whatsoever in my garden.

I am plagued by them.

f***ing shit the size of cars they do.
Make sure the pellets are visible so they act as a deterrent. Your elephants are probably not seeing them, turning up and eating them, then dying elsewhere.
If all else fails, I do have an enormous BLUNDERBUSS you're welcome to borrow.

blunderbuss1.jpg

Last edited:

Stumpy Tim

Easy 10 said:

He's a fraud. There are loads of dragons left in this world

istockphoto_253437_kimodo_dragon.jpg

We had Australia Day on Thursday. Every Jan 26th we all get a day off work, green & yellow balloons all over the city, people wearing Ozzie rugby tops, parties in every major city. It's a great day. I don't understand why Britain can't celebrate being British - reclaim the flag from the Facists.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Didnt think Trafalgar Day was 5th Oct as posted earlier thought it was later in October 23rd or thereabouts.

Hopwever the longest period without a bank holiday is from August to Christmas so perhaps we shall have to think of an excuse for one then.
Future Kings birthday 14th November, Remembrance Day 11th November. End of BST last Saturday in October. Bonfire Night 5th November, We must have a reasonable excuse for a holiday.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Grendel said:
Why should we have a public holiday in honour of someone who died 1,700 years ago, and who's main claim to fame was being beheaded?

Oh God...........
What a world you must live in!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here