Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ST for sale (genuine)

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Hi guys thank you for the messages and pm's. Am waiting to hear back from someone on here to weather he can buy it off me, il know by afternoon.also thank you for the lift offers but going to have to decline :-(

Shanker45

Jan 19, 2010
East Preston,West Sussex
Best of luck mate, hope things sort out for you. As my wife likes to point out to me the cost of watching the Albion or any club these days is high, especially when you factor in travel etc..

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So anyone buying it would have to pay per game really, as it's a big ask for someone to pay £320 when they don't really get anything.

Why don't you get anything, you get 16 games @ £20 a game as a STH if the club decided to go along this route. Or they would sell the seat on a match by match basis at the higher charge

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
lets hope you dont lose your job & people take the piss!! unless youre 15 & dont know about bills to pay etc.
Good luck in the job hunting...perhaps you should say what you do on here, someone might know someone etc etc..

Not taking the piss out of any one :nono:, feel sorry for people that have no job. I was just laughing at the spelling :facepalm:

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Good luck getting another job, mate. I hope things work out for you.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
perhaps the do gooders on here should have a whip round for the poor chap...rather than plymouth !!!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why don't you get anything, you get 16 games @ £20 a game as a STH if the club decided to go along this route.
What I mean is, you get a piece of plastic for a ST in someone else's name, and that other person could cancel it at anytime and have a new one sent to them. Or next year, when you come to renue, they could say they're going to have the ticket back, so you're shafted.

Aug 4, 2011
Hi, first things first am not jumping ship I am not a JCL I am totally gutted to be doing this but am badly in need of the cash,if I Lived in the Brighton area I'd think twice about this but as I have to pay a fair bit of money to travel to the Amex it's money I need to save.l i lost my job about a month ago and really don't have a penny atm, and before people
Say why dont you get on the doll and use that to get to the Amex they won't let me join, some crap to do with me been preveously self employed and I have bills which need paying which are tad more important.

Please no time wasters, iv sold my ticket for the hull game so the buyer will have it from west ham onwards.

It's for WSU Block I Row A seat 207

I saw one guy a while ago try sell his and his got a bit of rough treatment by some, am a genuine huge,passionate fan and this is honestly so hard fore to do but at this time I got to think seriosuly about what comes first. Please pm me with offers.
Thank you for your time.

Nice , just wondering how much your looking at selling it for?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here