Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Talk is cheap Wiggy.
Let's wait and see!

Question; Do you think that Tony Bloom would pump £80 million into the club just to stay in Div1?

We will finish in the top half this season and imho we will have a serious push for promotion next term.I know a lot of BHA fans who refuse to go to Withdean and they will be back come Falmer.
First game will of course sell out than the numbers will settle down,if were still in Div 1 then the numbers will around the 10 to 12k mark and about 14ish in the Championship.

Super Neils Sash Army

in a league above you.
Jun 5, 2008
Question; Do you think that Tony Bloom would pump £80 million into the club just to stay in Div1?

We will finish in the top half this season and imho we will have a serious push for promotion next term.I know a lot of BHA fans who refuse to go to Withdean and they will be back come Falmer.
First game will of course sell out than the numbers will settle down,if were still in Div 1 then the numbers will around the 10 to 12k mark and about 14ish in the Championship.

You may well be right but as I've said and as you know,there are no definites in football.
As stated before,let's wait and see!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here