Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** SSC Final Roll Call ***

kikapu

Apr 26, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Season ticket for the north stand, but decided to get tickets on general sale. So sitting in the west stand lower in row a and now just remembered it's going to rain tomorrow, so it'll be like I'm back at Withdean again!!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Me, 2 of my lads, 1 with his partner and their 2 kids and I'll have another gradson so real family occasion in WSU.

That makes 7 of us.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Season ticket for the north stand, but decided to get tickets on general sale. So sitting in the west stand lower in row a and now just remembered it's going to rain tomorrow, so it'll be like I'm back at Withdean again!!

Didn't realise you could do that as booked through reserved seating. Hope gonna be able to roam around the stands after game and visit bars as i'm in WSU. ps there should be the odd seat for you to move back into !

kikapu

Apr 26, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Didn't realise you could do that as booked through reserved seating. Hope gonna be able to roam around the stands after game and visit bars as i'm in WSU. ps there should be the odd seat for you to move back into !

It was a last minute thing, so my North Stand seats where no longer reserved and thought it would be nice to have a look round another stand.

Also saving my seat for the Donny game.

Sent from my iPhone on Tapatalk.

Oct 6, 2010
I have a ticket for tomorrow's game. This morning I found out I had won two tickets for tomorrow's Open. I must admit I had to think about it for a while.
But the tickets are gonna sit un-collected, all day. Shame. (The weather forecast had nothing to do with my decision! :) )

Feb 28, 2006
Eastleigh
Me + my 3 sons. Wasnt going to go till Donnie but will be the first to sit in our seats after all. Our smart cards even arrived at home in Southampton yesterday. Was like Christmas eve last night! :amex::amex::amex::amex:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Me plus my daughter. Have got so used to getting drenched at Withdean, I am rather looking forward to the novelty of watching football and being dry whilst it is raining. Haven't had the tour yet, so really looking forward to it. Last time I was on the site, it was for the digging ceremony and the place was just a field!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here