Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Squad List

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Turkey said:
I've made this list up. Based on last season. Roberts had shirt 13 last season. He could also be 33 which Beasent had.

i think when they re-do the squad numbers, to show how much we value Butters he should lose his No.6 shirt as he isnt going to be part of the first team plans much(hopefully) and it should be given to the football genius himself, robbie pethick.

also, i think they should give Simon Rodger No.8, not sure about No.11, perhaps Piercy?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
bigc said:
i think when they re-do the squad numbers, to show how much we value Butters he should lose his No.6 shirt as he isnt going to be part of the first team plans much(hopefully) and it should be given to the football genius himself, robbie pethick.

also, i think they should give Simon Rodger No.8, not sure about No.11, perhaps Piercy?

Those with numbers usually keep them.. I thought.

8, 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27, 28 the only spare ones.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
yeah, i noticed that, it was a bit odd geoff pitcher having number 7 despite only starting 2 games for the club

Van der Gully

Jul 10, 2003
Brunssum, NL
I wish that we could return to the days when the team was numbered 1 to 11, sod this squad numbering system its getting as bad as American Football, this season Chelsea will probably get into 3 digits if they carry on signing new players at their current rate.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry made a mistake
ROBERTS

WATSON CULLIP BUTTERS MAYO

HART CARPENTER HAMMOND ROGERS

KNIGHT BRADBURY or BURCHILL
or NIGHTINGALE (all free at Pompey)

If Cullip has left by then replace him with either Pethick or Virgo but not HINSHLEWOOD. or Move Kerry to the centre and bring in Jones.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Code:
                        Roberts

Watson    Pethick    Cullip    Mayo

Hart    Carpenter    Rodger    Piercy

McPhee    Knight

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
The signature of El Presidente
"Any chance of emptying my pods tonight Marge?"

"Sorry Homer, you will have to wait a week, the tomato boat has just docked"

(The Simpsons: Series 7, Episode 11)

A class line, El Pres. But not a Simpsons line from series 7 (if at all)

S7 E11 is 'King-Size Homer' (3F05). I shall have to contact Mr. Groening's attorneys.

Where's my anorak?

Last edited:

Harvey

Jul 8, 2003
Over there.
Sorry to bounce this back to the top but you missed out Dan Beck, who i am lead to believe scored against the mighty Borough the other night. I find it hard to believe that he won't be in the squad. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here