Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs v Stoke

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
I went to the game today, and to see the support that they gave considering their league form and position was amazing. The games wasn't aanything good but the atmosphere between the 2 sets of fans was verry good.

you know what to do, logan

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
What wrong with AEK Athens then conboy? Aren't all Greek football team rubbish? :ohmy:

Nothing, Daz wasnt just on a mad one.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that Spurs season has hingedon 2 sales, Keane to Liverpool unexpected and Robinson as they have bought an inferior keeper to him.

Gomez makes some good saves but generally is not as consistent as Robinson was for Spurs. They sold Defoe and expected tosell Berbatov but didnt expect to sell Keane and that is the one that is costing them dearly.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
the thing costing yids at the moment is they have bought several high profile signings and not one of them has even shown glimpses of quality. they have no midfield.

zokora is a disgrace. likewise with jenas. lennon is championship quality. modric might settle in time but at the moment looks like a boy playing against men. bentley is a cocky jumped up little wanker who thinks he is in hollywood. dawson epitomises everything that i dislike about tottenham, add that to the fact that he is shit doesn't do the team any favours. bent is ok, but never going to score enough on his own.

they are a shambles.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
whats the difference between a fork and spurs

a fork has 3 points

Most forks have 4 points thats double Spurs. The 3 points one was told to me by my grandson but he said a triangle. The best one is

Arsene Wenger was stopped for speeding in Seven Sisters Road and was told he would get £60 fine and 3 points. He asked the copper who he supported hoping to be let off but the copper said Spurs so he replied give them the 3 points they need them more than me. That was an old Tommy Docherty after dinner joke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here