Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs v Leeds

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Who don't I want to win this one. Can't stand either but I'd have to go for a Leeds win as we can't have Spurs progressing.

:thumbsup:

billy_bremner

Mar 16, 2008
Casper Ankegren is once again simply out of the world in his performance so far. His saves were top class , especially the Nico shot that he saw the last minute , WOW , amazing reflexes.

If his kicking and catching was better , he'd be playing in the Premiership every week. One of the best shot stopper outside the Premiership !

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
1-1 by the way.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Let's all laugh at the Tottenham fans on this board...there are FAR too many. So many chances for wide boy ' arry's team. I for one am bloody chuffed for dirty Leeds.

billy_bremner

Mar 16, 2008
What is unbelievable in that ? We are having a great season so far and we have been outfighting and outplaying Premiership sides like Liverpool , Spurs and Manure while brilliantly performing at League 1 level. Considering the injuries we have had this season , to do all this is simply great and goes on to show why Grayson is one of the best managers outside the Premiership.

ITV was giving us all the credit we deserved for what has been a great season for Leeds United with the football doing the talking.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I agree with you about Grayson being one of the best managers outside the Premiership, I doubt if he will have to wait too much longer before being given the chance to prove himself at that level. He set his team up well today and they did division one proud, it showed all those who normally only bother with the top four or five that it is possible to find a decent footballing side in the lower divisions, thought Leeds did well never to give up and just about deserved a draw. In Beckford, Snodgrass and Bromby they have three very good players, Ankegren also deserves a lot of credit as without his first half performance they would have been buried within about half an hour.

billy_bremner

Mar 16, 2008
I agree with you about Grayson being one of the best managers outside the Premiership, I doubt if he will have to wait too much longer before being given the chance to prove himself at that level. He set his team up well today and they did division one proud, it showed all those who normally only bother with the top four or five that it is possible to find a decent footballing side in the lower divisions, thought Leeds did well never to give up and just about deserved a draw. In Beckford, Snodgrass and Bromby they have three very good players, Ankegren also deserves a lot of credit as without his first half performance they would have been buried within about half an hour.

Cheers mate , agree with every word you said. I'd also add Kilkenny and Johnson to the list of fantastic players that we have got. Kilkenny's passing and vision is Premiership class and Bradley Johnson is having a tremendous season , Gary Speed like.

I'm glad your lot didn't buy Johnson from us. He has been simply massive this year. Total Package. Goals , running , power , strength and all round quality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here