Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs v Chelski

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
And now ashley cole has decided to apologise.

"I apologise to anyone I offended, and of course Alan who I tackled. It was not malicious," Cole told Chelsea TV.

"I did not mean to disrespect the referee. I recognise this is a part of my game I need to work on and control."

What a load of f***ing bollox! Do you know what Ashley, you can take your mealy mouthed apology and shove it straight back where it came from - out your arse, you petulant twatty f***ing twat twat. So ner !

Cole apologises

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
What a load of f***ing bollox! Do you know what Ashley, you can take your mealy mouthed apology and shove it straight back where it came from - out your arse, you petulant twatty f***ing twat twat. So ner !

I think you've summed that up quite well.

What amazes me is the amount of managers who say "I DID'NT SEE IT" :lolol: quite obviously, in this modern day, they fail to look at there monitors when it suits them.

Things don't change since we were kids - managers obviously are not going to split on their mates, especially when they are the gang-leaders. Naturally they will see the splinter in another team's eye, and ignore the log in their own.

Don't be amazed, it's the only sensible course, and you'd do it too if you managed a team.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Things don't change since we were kids - managers obviously are not going to split on their mates, especially when they are the gang-leaders. Naturally they will see the splinter in another team's eye, and ignore the log in their own.

Don't be amazed, it's the only sensible course, and you'd do it too if you managed a team.

What do you mean !!! i am still a kid :yahoo:

Thanks for the advice Dad :thumbsup: (and i do manage a team, just not a footie team :))

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here