Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs tickets

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How about you chill out and politely ask if anyone's got a ticket available?
If you really want to go, you'll be able to get a ticket.

Sep 25, 2008
How about you chill out and politely ask if anyone's got a ticket available?
If you really want to go, you'll be able to get a ticket.

You do know this was posted tongue in cheek...... I'm not an angry person perhaps I should have put more smilies in......sorry!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You do know this was posted tongue in cheek...... I'm not an angry person perhaps I should have put more smilies in......sorry!
Mmm, a little tongue in cheek maybe, but many a true word...
anyway, it seems you have a ticket, so all is good

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
This is a bit of a rant but I don't know who at and is in the wrong.......

I'm a STH and I couldn't make the Spurs game due to us moving house so I didn't Reserve my seat! Then our lovely new Landlord calls me last night to say we cant move in until the 12th August due to the flat not being ready!

I instantly went online where I read that there were tickets available but id have to call in the morning and book over the phone! I called at 9.30 on the dot (well 9.29 and it told me to call back) I then waited 17 minutes and 10 of those minutes in Position NUMBER ONE! I was so excited when I finally got through until the chap on the phone said " Sorry just sold the last one 5 minutes ago" I know it wasn't his fault so I asked him to check again...still sold out, I even mentioned my fan number...do you know I'm a STH...nope couldn't get one!

Gutted I called a friend to moan about it plus he happens to work for AMEX who happily told me that's a shame they gave AWAY 1000 tickets at work this week and most of us going don't support The Albion.....I hung up and nearly deleted him off my facebook account! I cant believe im not going tomorrow what a b*stard morning!

As I said a rant and a moan but don't really know who at but the "supporters" who work for AMEX are sitting in the west stand lower so I hope they get hit with the ball....obviously not too hard...but hard enough.

I feel better now!

Not to worry, you'd have been on your own tomorrow anyway!
:lolol:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I just rang the ticket office...said look....I am a season ticket holder ,I did not buy my reserved Spurs tickets as i forgot.....any chance of 2 tickets please? the reply i got was this........your not moving house are you?.....My Answer..."No" ......ok how many tickets do you want.....my reply...2 please.......i now have my 2 tickets......only a few minutes ago as well ......

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I just rang the ticket office...said look....I am a season ticket holder ,I did not buy my reserved Spurs tickets as i forgot.....any chance of 2 tickets please? the reply i got was this........your not moving house are you?.....My Answer..."No" ......ok how many tickets do you want.....my reply...2 please.......i now have my 2 tickets......only a few minutes ago as well ......

Your full stop key appears to be sticking!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
i have just read this. i sit in the west stand lower and i hope you are not sat near me when your on your period

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here