Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs Tickets - When did you apply ?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Delivered application by hand to ticket ofice on Saturday 11th. Not got any tickets yet. However, if I don't get them I appreciate it's my own fault and I should have got my application in earlier.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Ooh Spurs tickets! Are they on sale? What's the ticket office address again, I quite fancy that...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Got mine yesterday, application was handed in the day after the details went on the website.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Sent my application in Thurs 1st class and haven't received tickets. Rang ticket office, apparently I was one of 'unlucky ones' close but not close enough. As pasty said earlier, my own fault, take responsibility for it, so I've got some tickets in the spurs end, through my sister who lives in London.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My son asked me to go into the shop today as I was in Brighton to enquire as to whether he and his two brothers had been allocated a ticket and it was caught up in the post.

The answer I was given was that he was not on the list of persons allocated a ticket, but they hadnt finished processing the applications yet.

I then told the young lady that people had written on here saying they had been told that they didnt have a ticket. To which she replied ' we closed the applications last Friday any applications received after that date have been returned as unsuccessful and they hope to have sorted out the allocation and sent out the tickets by tomorrow lunchtime.

Reading the posts above it would appear that those people who applied early have had their applicatiopns put ina pile and as more have arrived by post they have been added to the top of the pile hence those at the bottom haven't reached the top yet.

My sons applied the day after the draw (Monday by first class franked post from Worthing).

Last edited:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
posted mine from Essex on 8th, spoke to Ticket Office today, was told they were still processing the last of the applications & that I probably wouldn't get them (my geuss is that they're keeping a few back in case they get returns)

They also said that applications from outside of Sussex were generally taking 3 days to get to the ticket office.

Got some Wolves tix instead :)

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
BHA links said:
They also said that applications from outside of Sussex were generally taking 3 days to get to the ticket office.

[/B]

That will explain why I got my rejection letter today then. f***ing Christmas post. Hope they sort out email applications for next year.

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Posted mine first class on 7th. Rejection letter eceived today.

Baaaaaaa Humbug from Wales!

:drunk:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I was the third person to hand mine in accoridng to the club shop.

I went on the morning they began accepting applications and waited in line until the shutters came up, then handed them over.

Got three tickets over a week ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here