Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs reveal second shirt sponsor

beardosh

Insert witty comment here
Dec 14, 2009
_48765072_spursinvestec304.jpg

Spurs-Home-2010-11-241x300.jpg

One for premier league games and the other for cup games!

Bet the fans are deeeee-lighted!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Surely everyone is going to buy the Investec one. That Autonomy logo is horrid.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I've got both. In every single colour.

:drink:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
nice idea in general (although like you say will cost the parents of kids a FORTUNE , especially those who want every shirt Spurs play in)

but something about this just feels like tempting fate , theirs nothing stopping (and I won't say it will happen) Spurs losing tonight and making out tonight , losing the Europa first leg , FA Cup third round and dropping out at the first time of asking from the Carling Cup - and I bet behind the scenes their is a massive clause for that

on the other hand if Spurs go chasing cups rather then domestic honours (I don't personally feel the squad has enough depth to go for both) I'm sure Autonomy will have something to say about that

if it goes swimmingly its a masterstroke , but thats a big ask , best of luck to them really

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
nice idea in general (although like you say will cost the parents of kids a FORTUNE , especially those who want every shirt Spurs play in)

but something about this just feels like tempting fate , theirs nothing stopping (and I won't say it will happen) Spurs losing tonight and making out tonight , losing the Europa first leg , FA Cup third round and dropping out at the first time of asking from the Carling Cup - and I bet behind the scenes their is a massive clause for that

on the other hand if Spurs go chasing cups rather then domestic honours (I don't personally feel the squad has enough depth to go for both) I'm sure Autonomy will have something to say about that

if it goes swimmingly its a masterstroke , but thats a big ask , best of luck to them really

Surely that only affects those parents that are mugs and pander to their child's every demand

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Can't see the fans desperate to buy both if all that has changed is the sponsor. They would have needed to change the design somewhat to attract more buyers.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You are all missing the point, both are disgusting, vile abominations masquerading as football shirts
:sick:
none of them should be bought, and the club should scrap them and get a new design. This has to be just about the most hideous shirt in all of English football right now, and I include P***** and pre-empting those of you so desparate to say, Man U.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
That "A" logo is not a million miles away from the old Arsenal "A"
Spurs-Home-2010-11-241x300.jpg
images

Bet that'll please them in totting-ham

Im sorry but i dont see that in anyway.

What i do like about Spurs Kit is there BADGE, i wish ours was as simple as this just a seagull with BHAFC Underneath.

beardosh

Dec 14, 2009
That "A" logo is not a million miles away from the old Arsenal
Bet that'll please them in totting-ham

Fook me, I think your on to something here...... I had to investigate and you know what, I found others that have a similar letter at the beginning of the logo...

images

images

images

images

Them Tottenham fans are gonna be furious!
:facepalm:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I think that you should be able to opt out of having the sponsor on your replica shirt. They're horrible add nothing to the look & why should we pay to advertise a product?

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
The sponsors would go mad if clubs made their logo optional to replica shirts... simply won't happen.

beardosh

Dec 14, 2009
I do think shirts look a lot better before shirt sponsors. That Manchester derby a few seasons ago where both sides played in shirts that were replicas of the 60's versions looked quality. The Barca shirt before the unicef logo was one of the best in Europe. I doubt we will ever return to those days though. :down:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here