Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
1 place behind them in the Football League Pyramid :lolol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Love it, Redknapp got done tactically in playing two attacking centre midfielders in the first half and then never recovered. Cracking result

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Love it, Redknapp got done tactically in playing two attacking centre midfielders in the first half and then never recovered. Cracking result

3 wins in their last 15 league games now I believe. Anyone STILL think he should still be next England manager?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Still, at least Tottingham are still the bestest team in London according to somebody on here...

:lolol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
But,Sir Harry is the next England manager.

I demand a re-count.

Bet the red top editors are hoping for a cracking game in Man Utd v Aresnal so they don't need to devote so much attention to their chosen ones humiliation at home

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
I'm more worried if Spurs carry on that run and he gets the sack, to be honest...

i beleive Gus will stay here he wants to be the man to build this club and take us to the Prem and he'll do atleast one season to see how far he can take us and then leave when he feels that there is not enough money to fullfill his dream of managing in the champions league then he will go to a top 4 club

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Harry doesn't get the tactics wrong, it's the players who do not do what they were told.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
hah, serves 'em right for nicking "we're f***ing brilliant" against Jocks of Midlothain the other week ... karma!

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Not even the worst result for a team in North London today but whatever fits the agenda.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here