Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs at Home moved

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Very good... I should have chosen more appropriate wording :D

I saw JJ a few times in the early 80's - including the Beat Crazy tour when not many people turned up.

Seen him nearly every time he's come over the last few times. He always has great musicians with him, and he is excellent himself.

Loved him when he toured his Duke Ellington album, I hope to be convinced by his Max Champion persona. I am doubtful though.

PascalGroß Tips

Jan 29, 2024
Seen him nearly every time he's come over the last few times. He always has great musicians with him, and he is excellent himself.

Loved him when he toured his Duke Ellington album, I hope to be convinced by his Max Champion persona. I am doubtful though.
Yes, it’ll be an ‘interesting’ second half of the show. I’ve had a bit of a listen to the Max Champion album…

I remember exactly where I was the first time I heard him. Sat on the floor in the front room at my mum and dad’s house listening on my portable stereo one Saturday afternoon. Initially thought it was Elvis Costello - that comparison has been made many times. I can’t actually see it now. Still got the first 6 albums on vinyl and the 12” of The Harder They Come.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Just had a look through the list of albums.
I definitely have the first six, and have got the last seven he's released. Not sure which of the ones between I have.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here