Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
To slow Doug:jester:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Lord Bracknell said:
It will make an appearance for the Swansea City game.

:eek:

At least LB's hair looks better.It looked like a birds nest before

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You would expect someone who works in Mayfair to look and dress like a important barrister or something.Instead he looks like someone who you would find on a parkbench in Whitehawk drinking Special brew at 9 in the morning,asking for some spare change

Last edited:

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
algie said:
You would expect someone who works in Mayfair to look and dress like a important barrister or something.Instead he looks like someone who you would find on a parkbench in Whitehawk drinking Special brew at 9 in the morning,asking for some spare change [/QUOTE

:lolol: :lolol: remember hes a mod

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I think i owe him a pint on saturday:drink: :lolol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Woodchip said:
You'll love the flowery decor at the front of the shop. It will remind of your nights with El Turi. Not much else to say really. Al was out at the time, but his assistance seems quite friendly. I presume they are awaiting more stock, as I didn't see any NSC t-shirts. Hopefully Al will give us an update tonight.

I was disappointed to find that he didn't have Seagulls Ska performing live, and there wasn't any champagne being given out free.
Ah, that was you.

Celine phoned me while I was at the bank getting a float and she asked me how much the DVD was. I just told her to get what she could for it. Didn't realise she blagged £15 when I was only asking £12 for it. Good gal.

The NSC t-shirts are upstairs, and yes I do need to put a sign there saying that. Most are in, and the balance will follow tomorrow - hopefully along with the sodding chip & pin.

Kids' sizes will be in a about 10 days or so.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Large One said:
Most are in, and the balance will follow tomorrow - hopefully along with the sodding chip & pin.

Surely you should be doing a daily check of sales etc ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here