Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sporting Colours

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Looking forward to it already.

Perhaps we could invite bhafc4eva to do some excessive wanking while we're at it, then ask him his opinion on the design and socio-political considerations of the DDR badge, especially in light of their 1974 World Cup victory over West Germany.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Looking forward to it already.

Perhaps we could invite bhafc4eva to do some excessive wanking while we're at it, then ask him his opinion on the design and socio-political considerations of the DDR badge, especially in light of their 1974 World Cup victory over West Germany.

Can you do that after I leave? You know...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
All publicity is good publicity.

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
whats his problem? sporting colours is in my opinion one of the best shops in brighton, and the large one is a bloody nice bloke

Can I change my vote in the BHAFC4EVA thread? Really, I don't like to be nasty (especially on a message board, when you can't really tell what people are actually like) but this is I think the most twatish opening post I've ever seen on NSC. Does it make you feel proud, Bhafc4eva?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I can even get 1930s Italian club shirts, all of which have a crest of Mussolini on them, and we can discuss the nature of political influence on Italian football as a result of Il Duce's reign (did you know he forced Internazionale of Milano to change their name to S.S. Ambrosiana in 1928 - they reverted to Inter in 1942) - especially for our dear Thread Starter.

How much for a Lazion 1930s?

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
When i lived in Brighton there used to be a trend blokes clothes shop called Racing Silks in the Bond St area.

Don't know why I ma saying this except that it kinda reminds of the name Sporting Colours.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
How much for a Lazion 1930s?

This one?

4551_m.jpg

Come and see me.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Possibly Al's name comes from the saying "will you be sporting your colours?". Not sure, as I'm not Al (a little thinner and slightly younger).
It was pretty much that.

It was a toss-up between 'Sporting Colours' or 'Sporting Favours'. But this is Brighton, where if the lady wants an innuendo, I'll give her one. So it's fair to say the choice was made for me.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!

That is all!

Should I make this a sticky?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here