Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sporting Colours

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!

That is all!

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
god he's so controversial, really makes me think about life. LOL

oh yea forgot this!

attention%20whore3.jpg

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
TLO..why don't you section off a part of your store and invite visitors to have a coffee whilst discussiong centenray shirts. A bit like the 'Wild Bean' thingy at petrol stations.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Have you been to Al's shop Carwash?!

I don't think he can really afford the space for a coffee counter.

Unless he got rid of that cumbersome rail of shirts?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Why? Whats the problem?

Have you ever BEEN to his shop? Do you have a personal vendetta against Alan?

I just DONT get it.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!Wank!

That is all!

Have you got Brain Damage?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
TLO..why don't you section off a part of your store and invite visitors to have a coffee whilst discussiong centenray shirts. A bit like the 'Wild Bean' thingy at petrol stations.

Already happens. Except I don't section anything off. I'm happy for anyone and everyone to join in on the discussions about Centenary shirts. I'm all-inclusive that way.

I can even get 1930s Italian club shirts, all of which have a crest of Mussolini on them, and we can discuss the nature of political influence on Italian football as a result of Il Duce's reign (did you know he forced Internazionale of Milano to change their name to S.S. Ambrosiana in 1928 - they reverted to Inter in 1942) - especially for our dear Thread Starter.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Already happens. Except I don't section anything off. I'm happy for anyone and everyone to join in on the discussions about Centenary shirts. I'm all-inclusive that way.

I can even get 1930s Italian club shirts, all of which have a crest of Mussolini on them, and we can discuss the nature of political influence on Italian football as a result of Il Duce's reign (did you know he forced Internazionale of Milano to change their name to S.S. Ambrosiana in 1928 - they reverted to Inter in 1942) - especially for our dear Thread Starter.

One day Iwill make my presence known and will take a good columbian roast with you.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Maybe I will treat you to a minced banana oatckae for the hot cawfee to wash down with.

Marvellous scenes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here