Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sport Relief 2012

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And the Premier League has donated £250,000............

That is a disgrace in my view when some players earn that a week

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Never-mind all that, can we all join in and talk about how f***ing AWFUL Miranda is?

I just don't find her funny however she was good in that drama on BBC about midwifes

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I know many of the players have their own charitable causes which I'm sure they donate to (hopefully not just to get the tax relief), but one days wages for every premiership player would probably double what will be raised tonight

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I just don't find her funny however she was good in that drama on BBC about midwifes

I wouldn't have been able to watch that without thinking about her other programs. In the same way when David Walliams was in Kenya, I fully expected him to suddenly burst out into his 'hilarious' "Ohhhh I like cocks, but really I'm straight, Oooh!" routine.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I wouldn't have been able to watch that without thinking about her other programs. In the same way when David Walliams was in Kenya, I fully expected him to suddenly burst out into his 'hilarious' "Ohhhh I like cocks, but really I'm straight, Oooh!" routine.

He stole that routine from me the :wanker:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Playing devils advocate here.
It would be interesting to know what The Premier Leagues charitable donations are, for the year, before kicking them for only giving 1/4 of a mill.

Plus the money that has been paid out to teams/players and then given to charity a la Craig Bellamy, should be a pretty staggering amount.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Is it me or is this sport relief totally shite, How about hand relief 2012. I would gladly give a few bob for a hand job from Holly Will-a-booby or another fit looking tart to be honest.:clap::clap::clap:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I also said same thing but I've only given a tenner.

If we could get everyone at the Amex next year to give a tenner we could raise £260,000 odd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here