Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spoke to Quentin Tarantino saturday afternoon

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
As you do!!

Poor bloke was sat in a bar on his own in Paris, minding his own business, jotting some things down in a notebook ("Kill Bill 3?" some smartarse later asked him!!) when in walked 14 pissed up Englishmen, one dressed as a chicken, on a stag do!!!!

He humoured us for a bit (he's a bit wierd have to say) and then make a quick exit when we asked him for a photo standing next to said chicken!!!! Bit surreal really, don't expect to be in conversation of a Hollywood director when you are half cut on 9% lager at 3pm on a saturday afternoon in Paris!!!

And I forgot to ask him if he supported the Falmer campaign ;)

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That beats my story of pissing next to Iain Duncan Smith in the interval of Hamlet last week.

Mrs Gwylan says I should have pissed over his shoes: I missed my chance.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
As you do!!

Poor bloke was sat in a bar on his own in Paris, minding his own business, jotting some things down in a notebook ("Kill Bill 3?" some smartarse later asked him!!) when in walked 14 pissed up Englishmen, one dressed as a chicken, on a stag do!!!!

He humoured us for a bit (he's a bit wierd have to say) and then make a quick exit when we asked him for a photo standing next to said chicken!!!! Bit surreal really, don't expect to be in conversation of a Hollywood director when you are half cut on 9% lager at 3pm on a saturday afternoon in Paris!!!

And I forgot to ask him if he supported the Falmer campaign ;)

Can't believe you blew a one-off chance for a photo with Tarantino - especially with a giant chicken. And as for no endorsement of Falmer or Killing Bill... well that's just shameful...

Had your chance - muffed it :nono:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Gwylan said:
That beats my story of pissing next to Iain Duncan Smith in the interval of Hamlet last week.

Mrs Gwylan says I should have pissed over his shoes: I missed my chance.
That's nothing, Elvis Presley was once sick on my Auntie.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I took a leak next to Paul Parker after we lost to United in a petrol station...the man is a midget !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Marshy said:
I took a leak next to Paul Parker after we lost to United in a petrol station...the man is a midget !
We lost to United in a petrol station...what was it, petrol-pumps for goalposts ?
:jester:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I took a piss next to Joe Strummer, think I win the battle of "Who have you pissed next too?" :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here