Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spiraling wage bill at B&HA?

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I reckon the rumor that Dickinson is going back to Stockport is a fair shout.Davies could well stay after his loan stint,with us.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
mclard, hart, davies, livermoor, whing and hawkins are all off - hawkins is being put out to grass, the others bar whing are going to port vale reserves. whing will sign for wallsall.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Tony Bloom has control of the wage budget, if it was too much then he'd say so, not you.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Sure we will see some departures (probably on loan) before Monday evening, just a question of how many we can off load

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
did gus not say a few weeks ago that basically some would want to go on loan whereas some didnt, you cant make them go if they dont want too.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Would expect Livermore to go out on loan as he surely couldn't get any lower in the pecking order but as mentioned he may not want to move - for example if he has decided to call time on his career in football? Who knows but if he doesn't go on loan would not be surprised if his contract was paid up.

McLeod? - must surely go out & Port Vale would be no surprise. It's hard to see him finding anything above League 2

Whing? - Walsall could be a good shout as they are short on defensive cover but do they have enough money to contribute much to his wages?

Hawkins? I would be surprised until he has recovered post-op which means he gets to stay and get fit and try to make an impression before the end of season clear out

Dickinson? Don't think so (surely his mum would have posted a hint?)

Cox? Again seems unlikely but you never know

Hart? Wouldn't be too surprising if he went on loan but he might well decide to stay to the end of the season as a bit part player and hope for injuries and the chance to impress - he may as well because barring a miracle you would have to reckon he will be allowed to go at the end of the season

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Bloom is literally worth hundreds and hundreds of millions and he loves BHA. Poyet is a talented assistant manager and he'll become a talented manager. This club has always managed it's wage level. I really don't think we have to be concerned about this. The only concern we should have as fans is supporting the team as best we cams and get friends brothers mothers sisters to Falmer when it opens.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Bloom is literally worth hundreds and hundreds of millions and he loves BHA. Poyet is a talented assistant manager and he'll become a talented manager. This club has always managed it's wage level. I really don't think we have to be concerned about this. The only concern we should have as fans is supporting the team as best we cams and get friends brothers mothers sisters to Falmer when it opens.

Well that lifts the spirits well

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
And also Poyet doesn't seem to be the kind of chap that would force someone out, he's the kind of manager that will discuss what is best for each player and be frank with them.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Well, it's the truth- players might leave but that's because Poyet doesn't think there good enough, not because the wage budget needs to be reduced.

I think he wants rid of a big squad though- he doesn't want to have unhappy players who will never get in the team. So I am sure he will explain that unhappy players would be better off elsewhere

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here