Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spicy food addicts

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
CrabtreeBHA said:
we went to a SubWay on the last day of the Stag Do in Edinburgh opposite the theatre place (had some dragon thing going on). Stunningly fit blonde bird working behind the counter too!

I know the branch you mean, unfortunately my nearest one lacks anyone even remotely fit, let alone stunningly so. Looking at some of the staff, I'm very glad they get made to wear gloves when handling the food.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Yes, I am an addict, I confess.

I put the HOT varity of tabasco on everything I eat. And nearly ALWAYS order hot and spicy food when im out. Iv got to a stage now where I think iv mullered my tastebuds and if the food isn't of substantial spiciness I can hardly taste it.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I love hot food! The hotter the better! Although I do tend to steer a bit clear these days as the morning after effects were becoming unbearable! I swear it's hotter on the way out!

Me and a mate once had a bet with our local curry house owner that if we ate the hottest curry he could make we'd get it for free!

We did it! (bloody hot!) Although my mate didn't bring any money with him so he had to eat it! respect!

Last edited:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Eggman said:
Yes, I am an addict, I confess.

I put the HOT varity of tabasco on everything I eat. And nearly ALWAYS order hot and spicy food when im out. Iv got to a stage now where I think iv mullered my tastebuds and if the food isn't of substantial spiciness I can hardly taste it.

That habanero Tabasco is great on cheese on toast!

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
I didnt think much of the Habanero one... nice and all, but I prefer the normal one.

Anyone else here experienced extra hot Nando's? Or the murderous Stagg Chilli?!

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I love chilli con carne and curries.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here