Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spent teh weekend....

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Commanding a tank squad in one of these

T55Tank.jpg

And firing one of these

mens_firepower_ak47_pro_series_aeg_full_reviews_454982_300.jpg

For a film I am in. f***ing amazing time.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
stop lying

No lie my friend. In fact that kit is not hard to get hold of. Lots of companies in the South hire out Military equipment and land to film companies. I don't think it is cheap but it is readily available with special licences, Police permission etc.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Was it blanks or real ammo Nibble.

I fired LOADS of guns in Prague on stag do mate, Sniper Rifle, Glock, Shotgun, Magnum etc. All live ammo. It was WICKERD.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Was it blanks or real ammo Nibble.

I fired LOADS of guns in Prague on stag do mate, Sniper Rifle, Glock, Shotgun, Magnum etc. All live ammo. It was WICKERD.

No, real guns but blanks. too dangerous to fire live on a film set. Funny isn't it, I am not a massive fan of guns etc but given the chance to fire (albeit blanks) I had a blast! Good thing to do for a stag do though, bet it was great.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
No, real guns but blanks. too dangerous to fire live on a film set. Funny isn't it, I am not a massive fan of guns etc but given the chance to fire (albeit blanks) I had a blast! Good thing to do for a stag do though, bet it was great.

It was superb and you do feel a sense of "power" when holding a real, live, actual gun. One of our party was actually quite freaked out about how he had this feeling of power, bearing in mind he was a virtual pacifist. Made him feel quite uncomfortable that he felt like that.

Fair enough, thought it might be blanks but they may have let you have a go for real later or summat!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Ha :D

The Armourer on set said that you can buy a fully functioning AK47 for less than £50 !

Me thinks that could be an inexpensive way of getting rid of the next door neighbours cats. Where can I buy one?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here