Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Speeding Ticket

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
I had the great pleasure of arriving home from a hard day at work to find a very kind NOTICE OF INTENDED PROSECUTION

37mph in a 30mph zone :angry: How much is this scam going to cost me? :(

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
If you cant take the punishment, dont do the crime:wave:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
they have 17 days to send the thing to you, just say u didnt get it, u didnt have to sign for it did u?

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Stevie_boy said:
they have 17 days to send the thing to you, just say u didnt get it, u didnt have to sign for it did u?

Nothing signed for, tell me more... this sounds intresting? Have you tried it?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
its not a deadline to get to you but a deadline to issue it!

cant get out of it that way!

I think its 14 days!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Waiting for a letter myself for getting flashed at lights in shoreham. It was close but i got it wrong. :down:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
gvce26 said:
I had the great pleasure of arriving home from a hard day at work to find a very kind NOTICE OF INTENDED PROSECUTION

37mph in a 30mph zone :angry: How much is this scam going to cost me? :(

:nono: :(

Next time, do 90mph in the zone, you can say the camera was faulty!!

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
I got stopped the other day doing 42 in a 30 by mobile unit. I was told by bad cop that his associate could help me avoid the 3pts and £60 fine. Good cop was a community officer trying to shock people into changing their ways by showing them images of accidents. I basically could avoid 3pts and £60 is I accepted to take part. I had to face a picture of a crashed burnt out Astra :ohmy: I couldn't believe my luck :clap2: :clap2:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Jello said:
I got stopped the other day doing 42 in a 30 by mobile unit. I was told by bad cop that his associate could help me avoid the 3pts and £60 fine. Good cop was a community officer trying to shock people into changing their ways by showing them images of accidents. I basically could avoid 3pts and £60 is I accepted to take part. I had to face a picture of a crashed burnt out Astra :ohmy: I couldn't believe my luck :clap2: :clap2:

Does your concense want to pay 1/2 of my ticket?

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
gvce26 said:
Does your concense want to pay 1/2 of my ticket?

afraid not as I've got to pay for a new sump thanks to a fecking hump back bridge :angry: :angry: and no I wasn't speding just shite roads

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
This sort of rubbish clogs the board almost on a weekly basis.

Speed limits are enforceable by law.Pay up,shut up,and DO try to drive more sensibly,there's a luv.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Lord Bracknell said:
I like the advice that goes with that letter -

"There is no guarantee that a case will be dropped. Expert legal advice should be sought".

And how much would that cost? More than £60?

You wouldn't consider asking NSC advice seeking "expert legal advice" then? I bloomin' would...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here