Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Special Skint Shirt

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
i got one yesterday, there are no more available in shop. the ones left are signed by FBS going for £50 and will need to be ordered in advance, there is a pic on oldfootball shirts.com but cant seem to find it now

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
As mentioned on a previous thread it looks just like the special shirt from the donny game last season, and as I've got one of those I won't be needing this one. Happy to wait for the new home kit. Unless of course that turns out to be pony.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
As mentioned on a previous thread it looks just like the special shirt from the donny game last season, and as I've got one of those I won't be needing this one. Happy to wait for the new home kit. Unless of course that turns out to be pony.
I'm wondering if it might be the look of our new kit?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm wondering if it might be the look of our new kit?

The Errea standard shirt that it is based on is called the "Retro" shirt

Errea Sport -football shirts

Which is the same used for the Donny game. I don't imagine the club will wheel it out as new permanent kit seeing as we have used it twice for "Specials". Although, it does have stripes on the back as well as the front, so I would welcome it for that reason alone.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Pleased to see the "New" SKINT shirt is in the top 5 viewed shirts in the past 7 days on a certain footie shirt website. It's had over 150 views today, and it only went on the site yesterday morning. :ascarf::bigwave:

Wonder if it will make number one?

Old Brighton & Hove Albion football shirt 2008

(Oh, BTW Das Reich, yes, it is sad)

PLUG PLUG PLUG

how is my collection of shirts figuring on viewings?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
PLUG PLUG PLUG

how is my collection of shirts figuring on viewings?

My ability is limited to only showing the 5 most viewed shirts and teams in a 7 day period. I wouldn't know how to check that, however, if say 100 people clicked on the following link then your own collection of 7 home Skint shirts would rocket up the list into 4th place :thumbsup:

Mendozas Collection of 7 SKINT home shirts 1999 to 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here