Someone else will need to go next.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Elephant & castle

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I know it hasnt been used in years but im calling a Cliff for number one. Yes I know the Hague outlawed it!

Euston

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Hope you don't mind me joining you with a Bumper Bankers Bonus move to Canary Wharf? You are playing that set of rules I take it?

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Haha can't believe no one has invoked the Winter solstice triple trip trump!

I shall indeed invoke said move and therefore, obviously, we are now at EAST FINCHLEY.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Tricky move indeed, but any player worth their salt should be able to spot the inverse counter there to move us nicely to HAINAULT

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Tricky move indeed, but any player worth their salt should be able to spot the inverse counter there to move us nicely to HAINAULT

Thats a classy move, but am I allowed to invoke the special beatles winter holiday move and go for Abbey Road

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

PAH! I'm not falling for that old chestnut. Sir Lymington-Smythe fell for that in 1847 and was never the same player again.

Cannon Street

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
TWO shopping days 'til Christmas so obviously:

Covent Garden

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Hmmmm.... This calls for an inverse trilateral on the adjoining nadir, which means I can shift sideways to Holborn.

Amahwrang

I usually am
Feb 2, 2011
Glasgow
Convent Garden on a Thursday before 2 consequetive bank holidays surely that contravenes Maddox's Stationary Agreement of 1986 (amended 1974) so I'll just pop on over to Brixton and force a left hand only doors opening for the next 6 moves luv it!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Pigeon? at Christmas... more like a turkey of a move... well here's the STUFFING... Queensway and all westbound signals to RED. Ha!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here