Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

spearmint rhino?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Really? Those bouncers have great big hands though so it is worth the money.

They may have big hands but when they have to twezzer it between their thumb and forefinger it's nothing to boast about.

They may have big hands but when they have to twezzer it between their thumb and forefinger it's nothing to boast about.

This could be construed as BULLYING. I better go and read NSC Gold to find the most effective way to flounce.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I would rather go out, have drinks and meet a girl without having to throw money at her the whole time she keeps an inch away from me, not even turning me on, as I know there is NO chance of any snatch action.

and how much money have you spent without even a SNIFF of pantie action?! :jester:

and of course Prague...................

Gorgeous women, cheap iss beer, and "jacuzzi's" allegerly

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
I've never been to one of these places but I don't really understand what they're all about. Surely if you have a fit girlie with no clothes on wriggling about in front of of your face but you're not allowed to touch her let alone shag her, all you end up with for your money is a stiffy and wet patch in your pants.

It's a bit like going to a top class restaurant where you are allowed to sniff the food but you're not allowed to eat it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
pocahontas at legs 11 birmingham..........eeeehhhmmmmmm

I've been at a trade fair at the NEC all week, and on the first day an AMAZING girl came up to us, and asked "Hi guys, how's the exhibition going?" 'Fine says we, wondering who on earth this ANGEL is that is lowering herself to talk to us.

"Are you boys staying in Birmingham?"

*gulp* 'Yes'

Then she slips a business card into each of our jacket pockets, and says "well if you're at a loose end, come and see us".

She was indeed, from 'Legs 11'.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
anyone been dancing at this fine establishment yet?

if so what is it like expensive or cheap. worth it or not?

thinking about going this weekend

Went to the one on Tottenham Court Road about six years ago, and had a giggle. Expensive booze, but you didn't have to pay for a dance or anything, cos you were surrounded by wall-to-wall tit anyway :)

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Fit as bird rubs tits in your face and arse in your groin for large chunk of money and yet you can't touch, can't knock one out and have no chance of pulling said fittie. Well that sounds ace.

well, you're a gay so no, wouldn't be much fun for you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here