Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sparrow to Crawley

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
What if they did go up and we didnt get promoted and Palarse go down. Would that make them our true rivals ?

If someone told me ten years ago that us and Crawley would be playing in the same division i'd laugh at them but if someone told me we'd both be playing each other in the second division i'd tell them they were completely laugh at the moon crazy!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Great for Crawley, but a bad move for Sparrow I think, he's a better player than that.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Great for Crawley, but a bad move for Sparrow I think, he's a better player than that.

If it's a loan deal it could be good for him. You're right that he's better than that, but a couple of months in the shop window could get him a decent move in January.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Not convinced by this. Reading Sparrow tweets on Nooney suggests he thinks he's staying at the Albion.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Not convinced by this. Reading Sparrow tweets on Nooney suggests he thinks he's staying at the Albion.

Or that he's staying locally...

It's been made clear that he isn't staying at the Albion, so I'd say the fact he keeps going on about how gutted he is that Noone is moving away is evidence that he IS going to Crawley, as opposed to also moving to the other end of the country.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
If Spaz gets paid the same Crawley would be a great signing for both parties. Little upheaval for the player and Crawley would be getting a top Div 1 player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here