Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spare Liverpool ticket

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
Lol...I guess the real point is would anyone travel that far(assuming u dont live in or near Liverpool) ....for a ticket from someone they don't know ....not me

It was for that reason,and that was what i mentioned in one of my previous posts that someone may want a ticket that lives away from Brighton and closer to Anfield or on route or even here close to where i live that could pick up before they travel.

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
if you'd explained that from the start you may have got some serious responses. surely you can understand some peoples reactions who didnt know the full situation.

Yes i can understand that but in the (away tickets for sale) section this was explained.

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
I give up, it has nothing to do with selling for any charity but the fact it takes you numerous posts to achieve nothing, that's the point

Just to let you know i had up to a doz calls today before we even got to Liverpool about the ticket and sold it has soon as we got there.

Well wasn`t that a f***ing stupied thing to do to try and sell a ticket and to achive jack shit.

Feck off and get a life :wanker:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just to let you know i had up to a doz calls today before we even got to Liverpool about the ticket and sold it has soon as we got there.

Well wasn`t that a f***ing stupied thing to do to try and sell a ticket and to achive jack shit.

Feck off and get a life :wanker:

And if you sold it to my mate Clem, I arranged it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here