Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spare Liverpool ticket

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Spare ticket for tomorrow, block 129 but NOT restricted view. Can be collected outside ground. Any offers???

I assume this is the 3rd thread you have started trying to sell this - get the message yet ?

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
Trying to get rid of it, as u can see! Unles you have something useful to say....... Go talk to someone else that you can bore!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Trying to get rid of it, as u can see! Unles you have something useful to say....... Go talk to someone else that you can bore!

Do one mate, firstly you posted wanting money for charity and failed so now giving it away - there is a clue as you started the threads

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
Could actually be seen has to be trying and help out a fellow Albion fan that doesn`t have a ticket and can`t get down to Brighton to pick one up.

D

Deleted member 18477

They'll prob turn up and it'll be some sort of sick joke!

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
He's actually selling it on my behalf as iv been away from my laptop, think the reaction bob is getting is a bit OTT.
My mate that was coming has had a family death and cannot now make it, we understand it is short notice but we are just offering it up, face value, anyone wants it pm, can meet outside the ground.
Cheers.

p.s CAN'T WAIT TILL TOMORROW!!!! SEAGULLS!!!!!!!!!!!:albion2:

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
Thank you (Fred Oliver-legend).

And just to let you know my friend of only 21 was given only a few months to live after battling brain cancer which is where the 'CLIC sargent' childrens charity comes into play with any proceeds over face value going to them.

So now if you think that it was a stupid idea to try and sell this ticket please get in contact with my friend that cannot stand,speak or communicate to others because of his terminal brain cancer and take a good long hard look in the mirror and see what you see.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I give up, it has nothing to do with selling for any charity but the fact it takes you numerous posts to achieve nothing, that's the point

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Lol...I guess the real point is would anyone travel that far(assuming u dont live in or near Liverpool) ....for a ticket from someone they don't know ....not me

D

Deleted member 18477

Thank you (Fred Oliver-legend).

And just to let you know my friend of only 21 was given only a few months to live after battling brain cancer which is where the 'CLIC sargent' childrens charity comes into play with any proceeds over face value going to them.

So now if you think that it was a stupid idea to try and sell this ticket please get in contact with my friend that cannot stand,speak or communicate to others because of his terminal brain cancer and take a good long hard look in the mirror and see what you see.

if you'd explained that from the start you may have got some serious responses. surely you can understand some peoples reactions who didnt know the full situation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here