Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish Dave?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Below Average? Would be a top player 'IF' ?

Hes spent 5 years at Athletico Bilbao FFS....

And anyone that thinks a winger should only have pace is a moron. Lopez put in more crosses than KLL has all season.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Below Average? Would be a top player 'IF' ?

Hes spent 5 years at Athletico Bilbao FFS....

And anyone that thinks a winger should only have pace is a moron. Lopez put in more crosses than KLL has all season.
His contribution has been neglible this season, and that's a fact. He appears to be playing far too deep to have any sort of impact on the game. He was certainly a lot better in the second half, but he was anonymous in the first, as he has been most of the time he's been here.

And 5 years at Bilbao? So what? I'm fairly sure you could pick a player with a long history at Aston Villa or Sunderland who might prove to be totally ineffective at this level. It wouldn't mean he was shit, just that he's not doing the business in another random team a division below.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
His contribution has been neglible this season, and that's a fact. He appears to be playing far too deep to have any sort of impact on the game. He was certainly a lot better in the second half, but he was anonymous in the first, as he has been most of the time he's been here.

And 5 years at Bilbao? So what? I'm fairly sure you could pick a player with a long history at Aston Villa or Sunderland who might prove to be totally ineffective at this level. It wouldn't mean he was shit, just that he's not doing the business in another random team a division below.

negligible given that he's not played a full game? ...and maybe only 2 matches with any significant amount of time on the pitch...then yes i would go with the negligible bit...i actually thought he looked better first half..but then the rest weren't doing that brilliant

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I really do not know what people are expecting. As far as I can remember, he was beating his man with a cross almost every time, just no-one in the middle ?! He is a different kind of winger than KLL or Buckley. We could have Lionel Messi in the team and if he didn't score after 2 games, people would be saying hes shit

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Lopez put in good crosses all game - whipped in quickly right into the danger zone - not quite sure how it's his fault our players weren't attacking them?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Countless cracking posts on this thread. Husty talking rubbish as per norm. Withdean Winger slagging off any player he can find.
The very best of NSC :wrong:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here