Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish Dave - MOTM for me

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Today was one of those rare occasions where any of the starting outfield players could have been given MotM with good justification.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
It has to be said that Bridcutt was awesome yesterday. It doesn't help him for his MOTM awards that he's so bloomin' good every game that it's what we come to expect from him every game, so looking to the other players on a game like yesterday's is natural.

One thing I noticed was how whenever a defender had the ball, if he wasn't making space for the pass himself, he was directing the player in possession where to pass it. He is so key to that part of our game, it's unreal.

Again, for player of the season: I'm almost inclined to vote for someone else just because he got it last season, but he really is just so consistently good it's hard to look past him.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
SPanish Dave ran the show in midfield, but I would've given MOM to Upson who didn't put a foot wrong all afternoon.

Thats a good point. Except for his first game when he was understandably rusty, I don't think he'a put a foot wrong since he joined us.

Ulloa has obviously got a lot of plaudits since he signed but what a clever signing Upson was also.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here