Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish dave is having a party

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Bring your vodka and your Charlie?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You seem to forget Gus the goon has gone. If leo takes them then he can do what Murray did. Murray scored 10 pens.

He scored 10 pens because Palace were awarded oodles and oodles of penalties. Ulloa missed one but as far as I can remember Spanish Dave didn't miss one.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
You seem to forget Gus the goon has gone. If leo takes them then he can do what Murray did. Murray scored 10 pens.

Haha yes you're right. It was Gus' fault that a number of our players have missed penalties the last 3 years, yet when Lopez came along and scored everyone, he was bizarrely allowed to keep taking them. Ulloa should have been given the responsibility. Bad Gus. NAUGHTY Gus.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ulloa penalty at Barnsley was nearly as bad as Harleys at Millwall.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
TZQrnHD.gif

:rave:

Despite the play-offs, I will never forget that goal and that day

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Haha yes you're right. It was Gus' fault that a number of our players have missed penalties the last 3 years, yet when Lopez came along and scored everyone, he was bizarrely allowed to keep taking them. Ulloa should have been given the responsibility. Bad Gus. NAUGHTY Gus.

Haha yes you're right. It was gus's fault that players missed so many pens as he relied on his love child 'BARNES' and yes Gus was a shit manager. Bad Gus, naughty Gus, bad Gus, the dense Gus who couldn't come from behind in 2 years and win a game, the Bad Gus, naughty Gus who ****edd up our promotion dreams last season.

Bad Gus this, Bad Gus that, Good fuuckking ridance to Bad Gus, cock head Gus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here