Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spain to qualify - NAILED on

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Go large on Spain to qualify at 5/6. And i mean LARGE.

I've just thrown by far my beggest bet ever by placing £150 on Spain to qualify.

This will put me in large profit for the tournament overall:clap2:

Today Germanys midfield will come unstuck. The five man Spanish midfield will dominate this game.

I hope you listen and also win big :thumbsup:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
There's me hoping when you said the other day you'd stop these boring betting threads you meant it.

I do hope nobody makes a bet solely due to your posts - although if they do they deserve to lose.

Nobody can call this game (apart from perhaps Paul the Octopus). Basically, you're just guessing. You might be right, you might be wrong, but I don't forsee anyone on here being particularly excited if you win a bet at 5/6.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'll be chuffed if you're right. Got Spain in the sweepstake.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've put £40 on Germany to reach the final. Coupon said they were even money but i had to take 17/20. Bloody William Hill. Any winnings will be put towards my holiday in September.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Oh dear, that means Germany will go 1-0 up in less than 10 minutes.
Unlucky Spain, you were bound to go all the way.....not now.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
We'll you'#ve got a 50% chance.....

... of being horribly wrong again!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I've put £40 on Germany to reach the final. Coupon said they were even money but i had to take 17/20. Bloody William Hill. Any winnings will be put towards my holiday in September.

Ouch, I took 11/10 on Betfair!

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
There's me hoping when you said the other day you'd stop these boring betting threads you meant it.

I do hope nobody makes a bet solely due to your posts - although if they do they deserve to lose.

Nobody can call this game (apart from perhaps Paul the Octopus). Basically, you're just guessing. You might be right, you might be wrong, but I don't forsee anyone on here being particularly excited if you win a bet at 5/6.

Not true. I waited till I saw the line up before betting. If Torres were to start, I was leaving this bet well alone but I believe with the formation and players they are starting with, they will have too much...

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
After HseagullsH has gone large on Spain I was waiting for US to go large on Germany then put my life savings on the draw.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I've got £1 on Germany to win on pens, 3-3 after 90 mins.
500-1.

Just a cheeky quid after a small win last night.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Chasing your losses then? Never a good idea.

If I was betting on this match I'd be backing Barcelona, errr sorry Spain to win too. Definitely wouldn't risk that kind of clash though, far too close to be sure.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Started as I expected..... Spanish forward line looking threatening but Spanish defence very wobbly...... Spain have to score first otherwise Germany will shut them down again. Spain wouldnt be able to shut down New Zealand!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here