Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spain in the neck!

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
A Newcastle fan spent £800 on air fares to go and see his team in Europe, then realised he'd got the wrong city.

Dozy Anthony Crozier had got it into his head that the Magpies were playing Spanish side Real Mallorca in Malaga rather than Majorca.

So he went ahead and booked five air tickets for him and his mates, at a cost of £804.

When he realised his mistake, the 32-year-old engineer immediately contacted EasyJet, who sportingly refunded most of the money.

Sadly for Anthony, though, it was too late to book flights to Majorca for the game on 25 March.

"I don't know how I made the mistake," he groaned after breaking the news to his mates.

One friend, Tony Johnstone, added: "Tony has been on a diet recently - I think it's affected his brain!"

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
Oi seagull Simon.

I was lying me hospital bed last week pull on the headphones to listen to Talksport (not something I would normally do but not a lot to do in a hospital bed that does not disturb the other patients) and the first thing I hear is a something along the lines of a big shout to seagull Simon was that you?

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
hope you are better

no that I know of???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here