Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spain Day

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
At the very least they should sell San Mig (pints of) on the concourse one afternoon - maybe instead of Kronie from the mobile booze stations

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Could think of worse beers to have

I was at a house party in Madrid once (get me!) and I met a Madrileno who had lived in Brighton. Had a good chat, he'd really liked his time there, but he then looked at my can of San Miguel and said, 'Why do you all like San Miguel in England, it's shit'. I was a bit surprised as I quite like it (it's not even Spanish anyway) but asked him what he drank when he was in Brighton;

'Carling Black Label'

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
red and yellow glow sticks anyone ? :lol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In answer to the question posed earlier, yes they do sell Spanish flags in the Amex shop.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
In answer to the question posed earlier, yes they do sell Spanish flags in the Amex shop.

As seen on Dave...

BBzxeUjCcAAWu4k.jpg:large

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
The Newcastle France thing is cringeworthy, please don't......

Damn, I was just starting to think this would be a good idea to get all our Spanish players feeling at home. I had not thought about the fact that it may make a few people cringe. Best not then, nothing worse that a couple of people cringing #FFS

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
I was at a house party in Madrid once (get me!) and I met a Madrileno who had lived in Brighton. Had a good chat, he'd really liked his time there, but he then looked at my can of San Miguel and said, 'Why do you all like San Miguel in England, it's shit'. I was a bit surprised as I quite like it (it's not even Spanish anyway) but asked him what he drank when he was in Brighton;

'Carling Black Label'

It's like us drinking fosters, and stuff like that, most of us think carling is shit, I don't mind San Miguel, prefer Heineken or grolsh!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I think it's a great idea. Could make the atmosphere electric. God knows we need something after the poor show from us fans against Burnley!

It's a YES from me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here