Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Space walk

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
So a Billionaire has gone up in Musk's X rocket for the first unofficial space walk and the highest anyone has gone since the 1970s
While we can moan about the utter waste of money we can at least marvel at the video showing a round earth.
Does this finally put the flat earthers to bed?
They can no longer moan that NASA have fixed every photo ever.
Is is this all CGI as well?

Do we need a pole?
Also have they seen Ulloa's ball?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Thats just old footage of Rod Hull & Emu getting on the roof.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Space walk? What did he walk on?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
So a Billionaire has gone up in Musk's X rocket for the first unofficial space walk and the highest anyone has gone since the 1970s
While we can moan about the utter waste of money we can at least marvel at the video showing a round earth.
Does this finally put the flat earthers to bed?
They can no longer moan that NASA have fixed every photo ever.
Is is this all CGI as well?

Do we need a pole?
Also have they seen Ulloa's ball?

Obviously shot inside a studio at Musk's Austin Space Twitter complex. A secret building within the Tesla facility just off Hwy 130 Toll.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

The earth is flat. Obviously it looks round in that video because it was shot with a round lens.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
The earth is flat. Obviously it looks round in that video because it was shot with a round lens.
if it is flat what shape is the flat? you know squarish as per a map? hexagonal?. And if it is flat how thick is it?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
if it is flat what shape is the flat? you know squarish as per a map? hexagonal?. And if it is flat how thick is it?

The exact shape isn't known, because no one's being able to get to the edge to map it correctly. It's pretty thick, but not as thick as its advocates.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Did it start sounding a bit hollow when you got to the bottom of the hole?
funnily enough it did a bit, and i swear i could hear someone tapping on the other side. Assuming that the earth therefore must be almost slab like I stopped digging any deeper as I was worried that if i did go deeper then all the gravity would shoot out and all humanity float off into space.

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
funnily enough it did a bit, and i swear i could hear someone tapping on the other side. Assuming that the earth therefore must be almost slab like I stopped digging any deeper as I was worried that if i did go deeper then all the gravity would shoot out and all humanity float off into space.
Yeah, I've had that happen before. 5 minute job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here