Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sovereign saints tournament

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
My nefew is spose to going to this today and i aint heard its off.. Weather has cleared up over here.. My team are playing in it tomoz.

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
Thanks for the heads up, my boy's playing tomorrow, forecast is rubbish then aswell. If you hear any info can for tomorrow can you post again, cheers
Does anyone know if Maidstone is a sell out or POTG?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks for the heads up, my boy's playing tomorrow, forecast is rubbish then aswell. If you hear any info can for tomorrow can you post again, cheers
Does anyone know if Maidstone is a sell out or POTG?

Sell out as there were only 150 tickets

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Helped set it up last night! Apparently the small streams have started to run on to the pitches!

Luckily they are not muddy just wet and hopefully with some sun today if that is possible they will dry out!

I'll keep thread updated as I have a team playing tomorrow and will be popping down later. If you fancy saying hi, sovereign saints U13 coach, bald head, goatee beard, hobbling!

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Forecast looking good for tomorrow. At least that's something. What teams are you managing/supporting tomoz? Im managing one of the hollingburry hawks under 10's.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
It's such a shame it's been called off today. People put in an awful lot of time and trouble to get these things organised, and they certainly take a lot of organising.

Finger's crossed for tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing oldest grandson do his very good impression of Iniesta again!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
great shame another tourne gets cancelled because of the weather,people work so hard to get these on,and its a time where managers can relax,do some networking with other teams and also view the talent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here