Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southwick FC yesterday

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I came past Southwick's ground on the train home from work yesterday, and I'm sure I saw a men's team wearing our home kit from last season.

I've seen our ladies team play there in the past when I've come past on the train. But this is really bugging me now! Was it the REMF squad getting a bit of extra practice in for Saturday's game against the NSC XI? :lolol:

Any ideas?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
sounds like it could of been dorvite, they play in the albions yellow away kit, and i think corona rocca play there home games on southwicks pitch.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I came past Southwick's ground on the train home from work yesterday, and I'm sure I saw a men's team wearing our home kit from last season.

I've seen our ladies team play there in the past when I've come past on the train. But this is really bugging me now! Was it the REMF squad getting a bit of extra practice in for Saturday's game against the NSC XI? :lolol:

Any ideas?

sounds like it could of been dorvite, they play in the albions yellow away kit, and i think corona rocca play there home games on southwicks pitch.

Ive spotted a slight floor in your explanation!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
what i meant to say was i dont know if they wear the home kit as a home kit as we play in black and white stripes! iv yet to play them for a second time this season, infact we have them next week so i will let you know then!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
My Sunday team wear the home Albion kit from last season but we weren't playing at Southwick yesterday so it wasn't us, which doesn't help much!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here