Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southern FM

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Being cautious this morning - not a single mention so far in the news, the sport or Nicky Keig-Schevlin-Ism's at all.

Richard 'Stitch' Lindfield not even speculating.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
just woke up to it - still nothing

just_bhafc

Oct 14, 2003
Shoreham Beach
Just mentioned on Radio 1

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
SCR said on news at 8 of a possible announcement, they mention Falmer more on the traffic news

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Jam The Man said:
Being cautious this morning - not a single mention so far in the news, the sport or Nicky Keig-Schevlin-Ism's at all.

You'd have thought they would have rung the ODPM yesterday... who told all the PRETEND journos on NSC that the decision would be today.

Hmmm.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Jam The Man said:

WHAT!

BUT NIKKI KEEP SHOVELING IS THE BIGGEST ALBION FAN EVER!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
the full harris said:
why the f*** are you listening to that drivel?!

Because i'm at work and there's no choice, but also because Richard Lindfield is well in with the club...

Keep up or go 'ome.

I live and work in Kent and was most surprised that I could receive Southern FM on my way to work, so I thought I'd listen at 9:00 to see if anything was said.

"breaking news..." he started with, only to mention some bollocks about a plane in Australia... why the hell do I give a shit about that today, huh??

So I waited.... and at the end he said "and one sports line to mention... Manchester United blah blah blah"... at which point I thought "what a bunch of tossers, not even mentioning it." Turned off after that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here