Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

southern county radio news

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
and gave us the most successful period in the clubs history?
Hardly, promotion to the top division and staying there for 4 seasons with an FA cup final appearance to boot, surely ranks above promotion from divisions 3 & 4.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Hardly, promotion to the top division and staying there for 4 seasons with an FA cup final appearance to boot, surely ranks above promotion from divisions 3 & 4.

I guaged success by 3 promotions in 4 seasons, creating a winning side. Ok you could argue that being a struggling top flight team is success, I just gauged it by creating a winning side.

Plus, money was not as readily available as it was then.

I guaged success by 3 promotions in 4 seasons, creating a winning side. Ok you could argue that being a struggling top flight team is success, I just gauged it by creating a winning side.

Plus, money was not as readily available as it was then.

except he was only here for one promotion

So, as successful as Peter Taylor or Mark mcghee

How do you know DK caused most of the problems over Christmas? How do you know that the demands being made by the players weren't being backed up by Wilkins? Do you know - no you don't?

If this is the truth, then why not give the guy a bit of credit for being honest.

As for what Adams did for this club - you f***ing thicko, how about putting a team together that lasted for a good 7 years, and gave us the most successful period in the clubs history?

Get off your anti-DK wagon and crawl back where you came from.

The silly, semi-literate cow is certainly picking up a posse of fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here