Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

southern county radio news

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
i have just heard the most discusting thing - dick has said that he has got rid of dean as manager because of his management abilty mainly caused over christmas - dick caused most of the problems over christmas - he also has been quoted as saying Adams mangagement/people skills - what is this then dick - everything you tell micky to do he does? - one question i would like dick to answer never will but its this - What has Micky done that is so great to want him back?

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
i have just heard the most discusting thing - dick has said that he has got rid of dean as manager because of his management abilty mainly caused over christmas - dick caused most of the problems over christmas - he also has been quoted as saying Adams mangagement/people skills - what is this then dick - everything you tell micky to do he does? - one question i would like dick to answer never will but its this - What has Micky done that is so great to want him back?

He has answered already actually. Adams has more experience than Wilkins.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The word is "disgusting" with a G, you boring, thick cow.

And the idea of a man who could start an argument in an empty room being anybody's yes man is so far-fetched as actually to be quite funny.

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
dick has said that he has got rid of dean as manager because of his management abilty mainly caused over christmas - dick caused most of the problems over christmas - he also has been quoted as saying Adams mangagement/people skills -
dick had to clean up deans mess and did so well i feel. this is dealt with well by the club and im sure as with hinshelwood that dean will step back and the club will step forward. and we shall never appoint another coach/assistant manager again! agreed?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We do not know the ins and outs behind the doors at BHAFC. Wilkins may not have been perfect, far from it.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Have I just walked in on a dyslexic typing exam?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

You are a dog with a bone. Do you have an agenda? Are you or have you been associated with the club? Would you tell us anyway?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004

for ffs,either go and get out the rabbit or give 1066 a call .You two will be a match in licking the windows on the sunshine bus:angry::rant:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I can't see that this could possibly be true. Personally I thought the way Wilkins handled the situation was admirable. Our inability to agree contracts with players unset the applecart for a while, but Wilkins dealt with the situation very well.

When the wheels started to wobble under McGhee they were soon off completely and bouncing away in all directions, whereas under Wilkins, we got players in during january and by mid-Feb we were back on track and chasing down a play-off spot.

The fact we got anywhere near 6th was a tremendous achievement, and the problems over christmas - which I can't see were down to Wilkins - just made the achievement all the greater IMHO.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i thought it was SOLELY down to the greedy players?

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes

How do you know DK caused most of the problems over Christmas? How do you know that the demands being made by the players weren't being backed up by Wilkins? Do you know - no you don't?

If this is the truth, then why not give the guy a bit of credit for being honest.

As for what Adams did for this club - you f***ing thicko, how about putting a team together that lasted for a good 7 years, and gave us the most successful period in the clubs history?

Get off your anti-DK wagon and crawl back where you came from.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here