Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Southend V Brighton And Hove Albion ***OFFICIAL*** Match Thread***

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Who is the summariser on BBC Sussex?

I swear he said "He's done well there, the black lad" earlier in the game. He was talking about one of Southend's centre halves. Not the worst thing in the world before everyone starts, but still not quite what you expect to hear on BBC radio :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Tranmere 1-0 up v Exeter.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No. Several posters have already said Barnes isn't up to it and is of "non-league standard". I couldn't possibly judge, from here. Others seem to have had it in for Holroyd from the outset, with snide comments about his appearance and physique interfering with their judgement of his ability.

Barnes went on loan to eastbourne, there were some who expressed a lack of enthusiasm for signing another player who's recent sustained playing experiences were in the lower leagues/non-league. However, I don't recall any great number of complaints about him specifically since he actually started playing for us (the whole team came in for its toothlessness in those two games without murray).

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That puts them just 7 points behind us and they have 12 to play for - certainly need a win today and will not be safe tonight for sure
have you seen their goal difference? If Tranmere win then Exeter lose so that puts Exeter in trouble.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How is Diego playing? Why are people calling for him to come off?

About half a dozen errors , the commentators have said he is still in Premier League mode and is not up to the midfield pace of L1.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

I swear he said "He's done well there, the black lad" earlier in the game. He was talking about one of Southend's centre halves. Not the worst thing in the world before everyone starts, but still not quite what you expect to hear on BBC radio :lolol:

Warren Aspinal, summeriser, scout and comedian. He was 6' 2" and could jump 5'10".

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....

I think it's Warren Aspinall. I've been listening to him for the past few games and he's actually a pretty good summariser.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
have you seen their goal difference? If Tranmere win then Exeter lose so that puts Exeter in trouble.

Exeter would be 6 points below us with 9 to play for - assuming we win. If we lose it would be getting very worrying indeed.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Looks bad for Eastbourne Borough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here